Palm readers usually predict your future based on the lines on your palm. Not all people know that those lines are there for a reason, and they can say something about who you are and what type of personality you have.
Here are the ten things you need to know about the lines on your palm according to Gabriel Dee, a renowned and respected astrologer.
1. Your life line can be found sweeping across the ball of your thumb. If it’s long and clear, then you’ll probably have a long and healthy life. If it’s unclear and closer to the thumb then you’re unhealthy and have a short life, but if it is across the palm, it means you will be travelling a lot and a possibility of death while abroad.
Thumbnail Photo: Jess Catcher / LittleThings
2. The straight line across your palm means you’re good in business.
3. A bend curve line means that the person is artistic with a more active imagination.
4. A heart line means that you tend to listen to your heart than think during decision-making.
5. If you have the girdle of Venus, or a line that run from one finger to another,it means that you are too passionate and might get involve in different relationships.
6. The Mount of Venus dictates how many relationships you’ll get yourself entangled with.
7. The small lines across the heart line means that you tend to get fickle minded when it comes to relationships and has a tendency to have insincere love.
8. The fate line that is found at the bottom of your palm means a lucky life if it is solid, but if it is breaking, then it’s the opposite.
9. The island in the fate line determines the fate of a person at a certain age.
10. A regular-sized hand means a balanced and normal life; this means that your middle finger is the tallest among other fingers.
If you found these interesting, don’t forget to SHARE it.