The majority of us have actually seen the unique Blue Willow china pattern lining a rack or more in our houses growing up.
The stunning mix of blue and white porcelain has been a staple for households since the 1700s, however just how much do you learn about the traditional meals?
There has been a lot of misconceptions and mistaken beliefs about their background throughout the years, so I chose to get to the bottom of the matter. Along the method, I revealed more unexpected truths about heaven Willow style than I anticipated.
For example, you will not think just how much some sellers have the ability to make for particular mint-condition variations of the China. And do you understand the reality behind the romantic story that’s portrayed on the most popular variations?
You’ll be as surprised as I was to lastly get a glance behind the stunning Blue Willow china style.
Do you understand somebody who collects these pieces? Make sure to SHARE all the truths with them on Facebook!
1. The Designs Aren’t Even Chinese
2. The Romantic Story Behind The Design Is Not True
3. They Inspired An Opera
4. True Willow Patterns Have Some Requirements
5. The Trees Are Neither Apple Or Orange
6. They Are Known As The Original “Blue Plate Specials”
7. They Do Come In Differnet Colors
8. The Birds Are More Plump In Some Versions
9. They Have Never Gone Out Of Style
10. Collectors Hold Annual Conventions
11. Mint Condition Designs Can Fetch A Hefty Price
Please SHARE this with your family and friends.