Fall is that time of the year when all you need is steamy food. And as a kid best thing I could remember is mom and her crock-pot dishes.
The entire house used to be filled with that tasty food’s aroma and that was the best feeling ever. And now that winter is coming, so again all you could think about is FOOD!!
Well, if you don’t have your own slow cooker, i suggest you to buy one, because after going through these easy recipes you won’t be able to stop yourself from cooking and just getting indulge in these delicious dishes.
1. Because Chicken fajitas are everyone’s favourite!
2. The best way to keep yourself warm in chilly nights! Try this corn and potato chowder.
3. How about this healthy and yummy broccoli and cheese soup? I am sure you cannot say no to this!
4. Now stop drooling and give lo mein a try.
5. Cream cheese chicken taquitos? Definitely yes! who can say a no to this?
6. Now this chicken Alfredo lasagna can make you go crazy!
7. Try these super tasty mouth watering Mexican quinoa tacos — This will surely be a blessing!
8. Yes! yes! you can make desserts too! A perfect thing, isn’t it?caramel apple crumble
9. Yes, cheese lovers, we have something for you too. Don’t be sad and start eating, queso blanco dip
10. Crock-Pot chili for all those staple lovers. Easy and healthy.
11. With this easiest recipe, now go for the sandwich you always wanted Philly cheesesteak
12. Fall night would definitely be a waste without creamy chicken and noodles
13. Oh! not again. Stop drooling and just go for it.
14. Leftovers? Just forget about it after trying this-buffalo chicken dip
15. And potato has always been love! isn’t? Be ready to love this more-creamy mashed potatoes
16.Try this hash brown casserole and just forget about those breakfast tensions.
17. This scrumptious Crock-Pot pecan pie is everyone’s craving.